'It''s senior year for our beloved Upper East Siders, and the drama is at an all-time high. Applying for college is only one small part of the story, as new romances (and some not-so-new romances) bloom and fade, scandals erupt at every turn and alliances shift even faster than Gossip Girl can send an update. Families and reputations are destroyed and made so are fortunes. And even the strongest friendships are tested. In this sizzling 25-episode, 7-disc Season Two, you never know what''s next for Serena, Blair, Dan, Nate, Jenny, Chuck and Vanessa. Good thing Gossip Girl is always there to provide us with the latest, juiciest info! Warner Home Video would like to apologise to any consumer who has purchased Gossip Girl The Complete Season 2. Unfortunately the incorrect master was used in replication resulting in the special features being ommitted from the finished product. We would like to advise anyone who has purchased the DVD to call our customer care line 0207 984 6480 and one of our representatives will organise delivery of replacement discs containing the Special Features. The affected discs are 3 and 7.Special Features:5th Avenue meets Gossip girl (interactive map)Chasing Darota Webisodes x 6Deleted ScenesGag ReelGossip Girl: You know you love me by Cecily Von Ziegesar - read by Christina RicciJenny''s Fashion Video (from Episode 9)'
'Will this be the year dreams come true? Dreams of a basketball comeback (Nathan), of musical success (Haley), of finding happiness (Peyton), of finding a decent job (Mouth), of being like his hero Q (Jamie), of saving the Clothes Over Bros brand from her rhymes-with-witch mom (Brooke), or of marrying the right girl (Lucas and speaking of Lucas, just which one is the right girl?). What isnt a dream: Dan learning what its like to be on the other side of a sadist-victim relationship, Skills and Debs hookup threatening to come unhookedand all the love and heartbreak, suspense and surprises that 24 powerful Season 6 episodes on 7 discs can hold. Episodes Comprise: Touch Me I''m Going to Scream, Part 1 One Million Billionth of a Millisecond on a Sunday Morning Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly Bridge Over Troubled Water You''ve Dug Your Own Grave, Now Lie in It Choosing My Own Way of Life Messin'' With the Kid Our Life is Not a Movie or Maybe Sympathy For the Devil Even Fairy Tale Characters Would be Jealous We Three (My Echo, My Shadow and Me) You Have to be Joking (Autopsy of the Devils Brain) Things a Mama Dont Know A Hand to Take Hold of the Scene We Change, We Wait Screenwriters Blues You and Me and the Bottle Makes Three Tonight Searching for a Former Clarity Letting Go I Would For You A Kiss to Build A Dream On Show Me How to Live Forever and Almost Always Remember Me as a Time of Day'
This is a loose fit, midi tea dress in navy blue and white polka dot print featuring loose full skirt, fitted waist. high necked bodice with cut out section and short sleeves.
'- Oversized poppy print in 1970s cool blue, mustard and red (Nan''s curtain stylee). - Loose fit, knee length skirt with black piping to waistline. - Fitted bodice with high neck. - Choir boy style ruffle collar with black bow tie. - Three quarter length sleeves with elasticated cuff.'
- Yellow day dress with 1970s style high collar (all the kook). - Green and white vine leaves pattern with pink accents (sooo seventies). - Three quarter length sleeves. - Black contrasting piping. - Darling bow tie to neckline.
- Black and White Spotty print - Super cute capped sleeves with pleats and tucks. - Fitted bodice with high neckline featuring a neckerchief style twist (very proper madam). - Fabulously floaty knee length skirt.
- Lined knee length skirt with sheer overlay in deep pink/light purple. - Purple spotted pattern. - Nipped in waist with sheer, self-tie belt for extra extravagence. -Button up shirt bodice. - Delightful capped, sheer sleeves. - Machine washable to get rid of any evidence.
This is a feathered hem crochet style party dress in soft pink featuring a floral lace, laser cut design contrasted with scalloped hem and cuff. The dress boasts a highneck collar and sheer sleeves.
This is a classic below the knee length prom dress with voluminous skirt meeting fitted waist and sweetheart bodice with thin straps. The dress boasts a fabulous laser cut pattern in leaf and floral design and contrasting linear panels all set on a nude under layer.
- Loose fit, knee length skirt, ideal for swooshing. - Fitted waist with belt. - Shirt style bodice with pleats and a pretty pearl button. - Sheer, shirt style sleeves. - Pop your cherry print in purple and green set on a pale purple background.
- Midi length tea dress in red and white polka dot print with violet and white floral motif (all the pretty). - Loose fit skirt (skip if you must). - Slim fit bodice to compliment. - High neckline with black piping. - Loose t-shirt style sleeves. - 100% Rayon (not crayon).
- Above the knee length skirt with faux wrap (no wind related accident issues). - Fitted bodice with faux wrap and v-neckline. - Loose fit t-shirt style sleeves. - Black background with white and green oriental crane print with branch and leaves.
This is a vintage 1970s dress in cotton style fabric featuring layers of floral and polka dot print with loose, flared skirt, button up shirt style bodice, ruffle collar and full length sleeves with button cuff. Will fit UK size 8.
This is a midi length dress with slightly flared sheer skirt with underslip in soft grey with panels of pink embroidered flowers and birds in flight. The bodice has more stitched pattern and a high neck with long sleeves. Dry clean only.
This is a navy prom style dress with full pleated skirt, fitted waist with tie belt, high round neck, capped sleeves and all-over, bright pink, standing flamingo pattern.
This is a below the knee, black pencil skirt dress featuring bands of cage inspired mesh and floral applique detail. This wiggle dress has a high round neck, mesh bodice section and short sleeves. Dry clean only.
This is a 1940s style tea dress in pale blue featuring a lined knee length skirt with sheer, floaty overlay, fitted, elasticated waistband, black button up shirt bodice and sheer, capped sleeves. This forties number boasts a beautiful blue bird and branch print in black, blue, yellow and red and is made from polyester, is therefore machine washable.
This is a knee length vintage tea dress in royal blue with multi-coloured floral design, featuring a soft, flared skirt, fitted high waist band with wrap over effect neckline and ruched short sleeves.
This is a flapper dress in black featuring a short scalloped hemline, straight fit, round neck and three quarter length sheer sleeves with scalloped cuff. The sequin pattern features swirls, floral motif and ornate framing in classic art deco design.
This is a black, sleeved wrap dress with all over pink, white and green floral print, featuring loose fit skirt with graduated hemline, wrap tie to the waist, kimono style sleeves and low v-neck.
This is a knee length flapper inspired party dress with scalloped hemline, drop waist, round neck and sheer scalloped sleeves. The dress has a wonderful embroidered, floral and ornate swirl pattern in gold thread decorated with round black glass beads.
This is a light blue, below the knee flapper dress featuring a scalloped hemline, drop waist, low round neck and scalloped, capped sleeves. The dress boasts an elaborate, floral embroidered, all over pattern in gold thread and sprinkled with gold glass beads.
This is a short sleeved, 1940s dress in black featuring a loose flared skirt, nipped in waist and v-neck bodice with decorative necktie. The tea dress boasts an all over print showing pink flamingos, green lily pads and clusters of bubbles!
- Below the knee length loose fit skirt. - Nipped in waist. - Soft beige and black animal print (hear me roar). - Queen of the jungle low neckline with ruched bust (meeeow) - Sheer capped sleeves.
- Floaty below the knee skirt for prim and proper length. - Cummerbund style waistband for figure shaping glory. - Ruched cross over bodice. - Short, relaxed sleeves. - Jade and raspberry print featuring tea pots on trays, Chinese tea cups and flowers.
- Below the knee length, loose, lined skirt (soft flow form). - Button up to front. - High Neck with silky pussy-bow tie (the best frill we have seen all season). - Loose fit, full length sleeves with cuff (prim and proper lovely). - Brown, white and pale pink retro flower print (you know you love it).
This is a knee length navy tea dress featuring a lined, loose a-line skirt, nipped in waist, white buttons up the bodice, shirt style collar and short sleeves. This 1940s style dress boasts a cherry and cherry blossom print in bold pink, white and green.
This 1970s style wrap dress comes in a pretty pink floral fabric with clashing panels in a blue and yellow shades. It has a ruffle trimmed skirt, low v-neckline, bell sleeves and a tie fastening around the waist.
This is a 1920s style flapper dress in pale green featuring a knee length skirt with silver beaded fringing, drop waist, high neck and low back. The dress has an all over silver and clear beaded design in linear and floral pattern.
This is a below the knee length dress in ice white and silver beads set in art deco inspired pattern, scalloped hem with beaded fringe, drop waist, v-neck and sheer, capped, scalloped sleeves..
This is a knee length beaded fringe dress featuring a slightly fitted shape, high neck line with and capped sleeves with all over lilac and silver beads and sequins in circle, square, loop and floral repeated pattern.
This is a below the knee length dress in teal with black sheer overlay featuring a dramatic scallop hem with fringe, drop waist v neck and wide shoulder straps. This vintage dress has a fabulous blue and teal beaded art deco pattern with curve and floral design. Dry Clean Only.
This is a full length dress in pastel blue featuring a silver beaded pattern with vertical lines, diamonds and floral motifs, sheer section to the top of the bodice, a high round neck and sheer sleeves. Dry clean only.
'- Full length sheer black maxi dress with black under slip (I mean, come on, it''s a dream). - Linear beading (so darn deco). - Elaborate tuck and pleat to skirt (goddess, belly dancer vibes). - Loose bodice with caped sleeves (and the light shining through - swoon). - All the drama of Cleopatra, all the shimmer of Liz Taylor (ta da).'
- Sheer full length overlay with slip. - Intricate beadwork in hatch and flower design (a mish mash made in heaven). - Long sheer sleeves with beadwork. - Slight fish tail to skirt (like you needed any more drama!).