Versatile and flattering, this knee-length swing dress will become a staple in your wardrobe. Slightly flared with a round neckline, this dress is easy to dress up or down for any occasion. Wear with leggings and ballerina pumps for a chic casual look, or dress up with a statement necklace and ankle boots.-Three quarter sleeves-Round neckline-Comfortable, stretch fabric-A-line shape-Knee length-Pull on design
- Pencil Dress with fitted skirt featuring faux split with leopard print lining (wild thing) - Fitted bodice with leopard bust and lapels complete with sweetheart neckline. - Black capped sleeves.
Give your wardrobe a seasonal update with our gorgeous Koko Flower Top. Style with black denim jeans and coloured chunky heels for a chic going out look!- V-neckline.- Short sleeves.- Button up sleeve design.- Flower print feature.- Loose fit.- Back dip hem.
- Fit and flare tea dress. - Kooky black and white spotty print with green and white hand tied bouquets (just ridiculously cute basically). - Fitted waist with white piping. - Piped detail to bodice with faux button front. - Peter Pan collar (we never want to grow up either). - Long, t-shirt style sleeves.
- Cropped length trouser jumpsuit. - Multi-coloured cacti desert print (cool cowgirl style). - Faux wrap bodice with low neckline and relaxed three quarter length sleeves with turn up (too cool). - Detachable blue buckle belt for shape and attitude, dude.
'- Knee length fit and flare dress in moss green lace (classy and sassy). - Fitted waist with black detachable buckle belt (buckle up for 50s style). - Fitted, high neck bodice with oval cut out detail to yoke (it''s no yoke how good this dress looks!).'
- Cropped length loose fit legs with turn ups (Shoreditch cool). - Tshirt style bodice with turn up sleeves (effortless cool). - High round neckline. - Big bow belt to front (just plain cool). - All over green and white print palm on rich navy background (think Miami in the winter).
- Above the knee length skirt with faux wrap (no wind related accident issues). - Fitted bodice with faux wrap and v-neckline. - Loose fit t-shirt style sleeves. - Black background with white and green oriental crane print with branch and leaves.
- 1950s prom dress with black flared skirt (all the swoosh, all the style). - Gold satin wrap bodice (wrapped in gold like all good things!). - Sort sleeves. - Low v-neck (well, it is an occasion dress after all).
This is a 1940s style tea dress in pale blue featuring a lined knee length skirt with sheer, floaty overlay, fitted, elasticated waistband, black button up shirt bodice and sheer, capped sleeves. This forties number boasts a beautiful blue bird and branch print in black, blue, yellow and red and is made from polyester, is therefore machine washable.
This is a knee length vintage tea dress in royal blue with multi-coloured floral design, featuring a soft, flared skirt, fitted high waist band with wrap over effect neckline and ruched short sleeves.
This is a red and white trouser jumpsuit with all over palm leaf print and featuring loose fit tapered trousers, elasticated waistband, relaxed wrap, v-neck bodice and loose, tshirt style, short sleeves.
'- Midi length skirt (so hot right now) - Nipped in waist with detachable green belt. - Side pockets to skirt (whooop it''s got pockets). - Faux buttons to contasting bodice panel (so dapper). - Turn down lapel to neckline. - Puff ball sleeves with contrasting button cuffs.'