- Short scalloped lace dress. - Black underlayer with wine coloured lace overlay in art deco design (delicious). - Capped sleeves. - Sixites inspired, high neckline.
- Short flapper style dress with layers of soft fringing (it moves like Jagger). - Fitted bodice with deep, scalloped neckline. - Black sequin decoration in art deco design. - Adjustable cross over straps to back.
'- Soft silver/grey 1920s style dress. - Soft thread tassels in three graduated, chevron shaped layers (giving all of the swoosh). - Fitted bodice with plunging neckline (well, hello Dolly). - Silver beaded floral and swirl decoration. - Thin straps that criss cross at the back and are (joy of joys) adjustable, because we ain''t all the same up top.'
This is a flapper dress in black featuring a short scalloped hemline, straight fit, round neck and three quarter length sheer sleeves with scalloped cuff. The sequin pattern features swirls, floral motif and ornate framing in classic art deco design.
- Fitted mini dress. - Sheer long sleeves with back sequinned decoration in floral design (like a spangly tattoo). - V-neckline to fitted bodice. - Sheer back panel (er, twit too). - Nude underlayer with black mesh overlay (oh hello, babe). - Stunning 1920s inspired beaded design in black sequins and beads.
- Short skirt with layers of soft black fringing and round irridescent sequins (shake you tail feather baby). - Fitted, corset style bodice (hello hourglass). - Sweetheart, strapless neckline. - Shimmering sequin decoration. - Hand Wash Only (I mean, it deserves it).
This is a fitted pencil style dress in black featuring a sheer overlay with scalloped knee length hemline, round neckline and wide shoulder straps. This little black dress boasts a linear and swirl all over, silver sequinned design.
This is an art deco style dress with scalloped hemline, drop waist and round neck with fleur de lys and swirl inspired gold beaded design set on a black sheer overlayer.
- 1920s style dress in teal green tones. - Scalloped hemline (when you shimmy it does too!). - V-neckline. - Sheer, beaded, scalloped sleeves. - Art Deco inspired beaded design featuring swirl, and sunburst pattern.
This is a 1920s inspired drop waist dress featuring a midi length hemline in pointed, sheer scallops with lace detail and black fringe trim. The dress has a v-neckline with sheer capped sleeves and boasts an all over beaded design in black and gold circular and linear beads following a typical art deco design.
This is a black sheer vintage dress set on a black under slip with soft scalloped hemline dressed with purple sequin trim. The dress has a drop waist, scooped neck and scalloped capped sleeves and boasts a wonderful purple sequin design. Dry clean only.
This is a short pale flapper dress in soft pink featuring a beaded fringed hem, drop waist and high neckline with capped sleeves. This 1920s dress boasts an incredible intricate pink and silver beaded design featuring bands of alternating square, circle and scalloped pattern with an accentuated collar of squares and a beaded triangle neckline.
This is a below the knee fringed flapper dress in black featuring gold sequin and beadwork in loop, linear and art deco leaf pattern. The dress has, scalloped hemline in sheer black with silken tassel, a drop waist, a V-neck and wide straps.
- Soft scalloped helmine with silver beaded fringing for twenties twirling. - Deep green underslip. - Black sheer overlay with ornate and art deco inspired silver and black beadwork (bedazzling bling-a-ling). - Thin straps and v-neckline. - Cut out section to back (oooh I say).
This is 1920s style flapper dress in blue featuring a knee length scalloped skirt, dropped waist, wide straps and fabulous low back with cut out detail. The beading is silver, blue and clear with sequin decoration in sunburst inspired classic deco design. The length of this dress measures 101cm from the top of the shoulder to the bottom hem on a size 10.
- Drop waist flapper dress in teal (the best colour going). - Bold beaded design in flowers, leaf and linear pattern (art deco meets delicate petals). - V-neckline. - Soft scalloped hem (a flapper flourish).
This is a black 1920s embellished dress featuring drop waist, round neck and wide shoulder straps and boasting an all over beaded design with large oval shapes, linear and leaf pattern together with a layer of black beaded fringing on the skirt.
- Midi Length 1920s Dress in ruby red. - Soft scalloped hem with front point (like an elaborate frame). - All over red bead and sequins in flame, sunburst and swirl pattern (deep, delicious, deco). - V-neckline. - Drop waist which makes all waists look ace.
- Beaded purple 1920s dress (like a colour party popper). - Fringing to hemline in purple and silver glass beads (twizzle shizzle). - All over art deco inspired beads in flame, swirl and circular design (it really is a masterpiece, missy) - V-neckline and flattering drop waist.
This is a silver beaded dress in 1920s style featuring a drop waist, incredible double layer of fringing to a knee length skirt, v neck and short capped sheer sleeves. The dress has an unbelievable beaeded design in silver, clear and white beads with central tear drop pattern surrounded by flame inspired decoration. Dry clean only.
- Maxi dress in sheer black (Goth meets Gatsby). - Two layers of long black silk fringing from waist and mid skirt height (I mean, look at that swoosh!) - Oval shaped sections of black bead work to waist and bodice in intricate, art deco design. - High round neck with beaded collar (cos you need more beads, right?!) - Sheer bodice and sleeves with beaded decorative cuffs.