- Bodycon style, long sleeved dress. - Gold and black sequin design featuring diamond criss cross and ornate swirl (tough twenties wonderful). - Sweetheart neckline with mesh bodice (oh my days). - Sheer sleeves with gold sequin detail.
This is a dark blue, short 1920s sequinned dress in fitted form with low v-neck and sheer three quarter length fitted sleeves. The dress boasts an all over bead and sequin design featuring triangle, circle and linear repeated pattern.
This is a short scalloped hemmed, 1920s dress in black with gold sequin flame and fan inspired pattern, round neck and wide shoulder straps.
This is a fitted pencil style dress in black featuring a sheer overlay with scalloped knee length hemline, round neckline and wide shoulder straps. This little black dress boasts a linear and swirl all over, silver sequinned design.
This is a black maxi dress with black sequin and bead design based on art deco diamond and linear pattern. The dress is full length with soft v-neck, empire line bust and a v-back with cut out section (bra strap will still be concealed). The length of this dress from the top of the shoulder to the bottom hem (measured from a size 10) is 56 inches.
- Where do we start? With those scalloped panels right? Boom. - Drop waist to flatter all matter. - Gold and black bead and sequin design in oval and linear pattern (tough metallic marvellousness). - V-neckline and wide shoulder straps.
- Drop waist white 1920s dress. - Panel scalloped hemline (think Gatsby meets gladiator). - Gold glass bead and sequin pattern in oval and linear design (all the shimmer and shine, divine).
This is a short pale flapper dress in soft pink featuring a beaded fringed hem, drop waist and high neckline with capped sleeves. This 1920s dress boasts an incredible intricate pink and silver beaded design featuring bands of alternating square, circle and scalloped pattern with an accentuated collar of squares and a beaded triangle neckline.
This is a below the knee length, drop waist flapper dress in black featuring a pointed scallop hem, v-neck to front and back and an allover bead and sequin criss-cross pattern with central floral motif below the v-neck point.
This is 1920s style flapper dress in blue featuring a knee length scalloped skirt, dropped waist, wide straps and fabulous low back with cut out detail. The beading is silver, blue and clear with sequin decoration in sunburst inspired classic deco design. The length of this dress measures 101cm from the top of the shoulder to the bottom hem on a size 10.
This is a full length embellished dress in black featuring a fitted cut, fish tail skirt, high neck and sexy cut out section to the back. This vintage maxi boasts a wonderful silver sequin and bead decoration in leaf pattern to the skirt, linear and sunburst to the bodice and jewel inspired collar. Dry clean only.
- Full length flapper gown in rich plum red (think red wine). - Silver sequin and glass bead design (think twinkling stars). - Scallop hemline (think Gatsby mermaid). - Sheer v shaped panel to front and rear (think saucy speakeasy).
- Full length black maxi with thin straps and v-neckline. - Silver bead and sequin design in vintage twenties pattern (shimmering speakeasy sass). - Fitted bodice and loose flowing skirt.
- Maxi dress in sheer black (Goth meets Gatsby). - Two layers of long black silk fringing from waist and mid skirt height (I mean, look at that swoosh!) - Oval shaped sections of black bead work to waist and bodice in intricate, art deco design. - High round neck with beaded collar (cos you need more beads, right?!) - Sheer bodice and sleeves with beaded decorative cuffs.